Monday, July 17, 2006

Nonna & Poppy's Day Off


Dear Nonna & Poppy,
Thanks for taking the afternoon off to eat sushi and play with me in the new park. I practiced singing "Happy Birthday, Nonna" all morning that day, but I decided to switch it to "Happy Birthday, Poppy" by the time I got to San Diego. Poppy, next time we go to the park, I want you to take me on the big-kid slide, ok? I'll probably be too scared to go through with it, but I'll want to try anyway. See you soon.
Love,
Chamina Elise
Wow, I have two yayas!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! There's nothing like a grandma and grandpa! Oops I mean a nona and poppa. don't kill me Auntie Julie!!

WestCoBina said...

happy birthday, 'ti julie! baby chamina looks so happy to be with her nonna and papi! it's hard not to fry your thighs on those hot slides. she looks like she did a good job.