Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Moving on

AGH! Now I remember what a pain in the a** moving can be. We've sold our place and bought a bigger-but-further-from-the-beach townhome in Naranja. =) I didn't realize so many, many useless & forgotten items could be lost in a tiny 917 sq.ft. home. It's funny, because I'll be cleaning out a shelf, and suddenly run into something that I had been looking for for SO long I'd forgotten I was even looking for it. When I find it, I'm like, "Wow! I finally found it!" but then I think, "I guess it wasn't that important, since I forgot I was looking for it." It's such a conundrum trying to figure out whether to keep or toss at that point.

Anyway, no interesting or fun photos for your viewing pleasure this time, I'm afraid. More fun posts when this madness is all over.

2 comments:

WestCoBina said...

congratulations on selling and moving!!! i can't even imagine what kind of insane process it would be if we moved. i just unloaded over a dozen garbage bags of stuff to goodwill, and i didn't even know what the hell were in the bags. can't wait to see your new place!! we'll be down very soon (we're planning for friday).

Anonymous said...

i was beginning to wonder about you . . . congratulations! i don't know what i'd do with more than 917 sq.ft, and i don't have to worry about it. guess you're moving and getting ready for school to start? fun! post photos of the new place asap!