
My li'l momma had her third birthday party on June 9 (her actual birthday, which was nice!) at Grijalva Park in Naranja. She is currently obsessed with Curious George so we had a Curious George party, complete with a slightly eerie piƱata (wish I had a close-up photo of it... although that might have given me nightmares).
Chameans did her usual shtick of snubbing everyone under the guise of being shy, then leaving the crowds to play random games with Marley and the Juarez girls. Attentive guests caught a glimpse of her odd sense of fun-- she got a veterinarian costume as a gift, complete with a plastic needle and stethescope. She walked around sticking a Rollo-lookalike stuffed dog with the plastic needle over and over again.
I was too crazed to take a whole lot of pictures, but I managed a few gems. The highlight of the day was the grand introduction of Mini-Peaves! She is such a lovely lady, very mellow and laid-back. She gave her parents nothing more than a big poop to complain about (and really, who can complain about huge poops? They're so satisfying!).
Mini-Peaves and Original-Sized Peaves
Alright, which one of you's gonna pay
when this moonbounce collapses?




2 comments:
So sorry we missed it! Well, you guys should DEFINITELY come over for a playdate soon. That way, Boba can give Mini-'means her Bday gift! (Okay, she's not too keen on "giving" things away, so technically, I'll do the handing out, but know that it's from Boba - in spirit!)
AHHHHH Big poops.
Post a Comment