Geez, that is one tore up photo of me! Good thing M.J. looks normal! Hahah! How was your trip? I wanna read all bout it so post up soon.
You look purdy Melon.
hahahahaha melon u look like you just went through war and came out with a babying! haha! She's so cute!
Hahahah! I know! I look awful! But with all the beautiful pictures i usually take, one fugly pic doesn't bother me.
I think she looks purdy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Geez, that is one tore up photo of me! Good thing M.J. looks normal! Hahah! How was your trip? I wanna read all bout it so post up soon.
You look purdy Melon.
hahahahaha melon u look like you just went through war and came out with a babying! haha! She's so cute!
Hahahah! I know! I look awful! But with all the beautiful pictures i usually take, one fugly pic doesn't bother me.
I think she looks purdy.
Post a Comment