Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Maligayang 2008!

Happy New Year! We've been having a wonderful holiday break so far, with a few more days left... I forgot my camera at home for most of the big parties (yes, I'm blaming it on pregnancy loopiness) but I did take a few shots with other people's cameras.

Meanwhile, here's a few pictures of the monsters enjoying an afternoon ice skating today. Going ice skating reminded me of all those New Year's Day afternoons when we'd take the prinings and the girls to UTC and go stumbling around the rink with them for a couple of hours. How funny that we're doing it with our own kids now.

Cham's getting her skate on!

Hanging on to the wall for dear life


Lee Lai "Kristi Yamaguchi" Manalo

Happy to be sitting down

The Rockettes (or Skate-ettes)

2 comments:

GroovyMelon said...

We had so much fun! We HAVE to do it again... Pho and all. BTW, i'm stealing your pictures..

WestCoBina said...

how FUN!!! man, you guys make the torture of ice skating with a toddler look actually fun!