We hardly ever enjoy our backyard patio. Chamina's been practicing her roller skating & trike skills since the weather's been so good. She'll be on a scooter soon, once she completes her sticker chart (just 5 more to go!).

Twins
Lolo, Daddy, and Cham went fishing last weekend, and Daddy caught the biggest fish in the lake! We had a great lunch that day.

Lolo Art had an Easter brunch at his house on Sunday, with all the kiddies and the chaos. The Easter egg hunt was hilarious (and lasted about 5 seconds, despite our best efforts and tons of eggs). Of course, there was also swimming afterwards. Summer weather in March-- I love SoCal.






5 comments:
AUGH!! He's so friggin' cute and the kids are growing so fast!! More, more we must have more!!
Yes, YOU should have more. I'll just watch. He is so damn adorable!!! Any chance any of you new moms would want to take a Glen Ivy trip with this old mom? Maybe once Chamz is all good to go?
look at that adorable onesie! tiago's so fashionable already. and it's cute that it's baggy still. what a handsome lil man.
Hey! Teegs kinda looks like Lola Terry! I remember saying that about Chameans when she was a baby too.
Hey Mitor....I want to watch too...hehe.
egger
Post a Comment