Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Love Mornings

sleepyheads



say "aahhh"


If it weren't for these two, I'd never wake up!

4 comments:

WestCoBina said...

it can't get any cuter than that. i just keep remembering how worried you were at how resistant she was to the idea of a baby. and look at them now. she loves him soooo much. melts my heart.

GroovyMelon said...

I love fresh kids in the morning! On the last photo you captioned "If it weren't for these two i'd never wake up." It's funny cause at the same time, those two are the reason you never sleep either! Ahhh, parenthood....

Myles To Wander said...

UGH cutest morning pics ever. chamina is starting to look more like egger and tee looks like you.!! Crazy cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Li'l momma is getting so big! And so beautiful! And Tee is just adorable. I can't wait to see them soon.