Here are two of my favorite responses to the pathetic and disappointing "community-organizer"-bashing Palin and company engaged in the other night:
The Funny One
Favorite Quote: "Yeah... so to everyone out there trying to make a difference in your communities... F%CK YOU!"

4 comments:
i'd vote for Tiago in a heart beat.
Preach it, Sistah! I find it very, um, how shall I put this, telling, that the GOP denigrate and in fact ridicule working with a "community." What else is politics supposed to be, but "representing your community"? Egads. I guess your voice really only counts if you're an elected official and have "responsibilities" like a mayor of 9,000.
Tiago! Tiago! WOWEE!! Amen Barack Obama! GOP just doesn't live in a community. They are simply above it. Yeck. TIAGO! TIAGO!
i feel so valued. it's nice to know that the belittling of us community organizers doesn't stop at my boss, and that it goes all the way to the top. what a choice, mccain.
Post a Comment