"So, who are you again?"
This is the first picture I totally see the resemblance between the two of them--the abject look of fear is funny, too.
The promise of a lollipop, and guess what appears?
these are GREAT!!! they do very much look like brother/sister. adorable.
Where was this at? The back drop looks so cozy. I've always thought the 2 looked alike but yeah, that second picture is like "who's who?".
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wonderful presents! You guys are so thougtful and we suck . . . MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
these are GREAT!!! they do very much look like brother/sister. adorable.
Where was this at? The back drop looks so cozy. I've always thought the 2 looked alike but yeah, that second picture is like "who's who?".
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wonderful presents! You guys are so thougtful and we suck . . . MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!
Post a Comment