
In honor of his first birthday, this post is dedicated to all things Tiago! I've compiled a few interesting tidbits I've learned about him in the last year...
1. He loves to eat. I love having a child who loves to eat. It's wonderful.
2. Mechanized toys freak him the hell out. He hates Cham's mechanical penguin (it squawks and waddles), and he can't stand the iRobot Roomba that vacuums our house every other night.
3. He wants to destroy things as quickly as possible! If there's something he can open and pull stuff out of, he's there.
4. He doesn't like being lovey-dovey unless he's ready for bed. Otherwise, he'll just hit your face and yell at you.
5. He doesn't cry when he's frustrated, he yells. And his voice is VERY loud.
6. His skin is extremely sensitive, and gets red with every little irritant.
7. I love his laugh!! (He's got a great sense of humor, too!)
8. He's got very well-developed motor skills, but he refuses to walk.
9. He claps for himself when he's done something he's super-proud of.
10. When he wakes up in the morning, the first thing he does is look around and smile.
11. He tries very hard to sing, especially when he hears his big sister warbling.
12. He's still my super-mellow, positive-attitude, sweet-tempered little guy.
Much love to you, my baby boy!!!
3 comments:
what a sweet little guy!!! I love him! I think i've only seen him mad once, but yeah, it was LOUD!
aw, he's like a mini randy! so chill and kind. i love tee!! i have a feeling when he can walk, he'll be a handful, so just be glad he's taking his time.
Awwww! I love him!! I kinda want to eat your baby. He's got quite a personality there.
Post a Comment