Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Poppy's Day & Pool Fun

I've been remiss talking about Father's Day on my blog, yet I celebrated Mother's Day to no end! I feel like such a jerk. It's been very hectic at work with the kiddies and I've barely had time to squeeze in a breath or two before something else comes up, but that's not an excuse. Or maybe it is. On a positive note, I have 2 (count 'em, TWO!) more days until I'm FREEEEEE!!!!!! Hallelujah, summer here I come!!!

Anyway, Edgar, Cham & I went to San Dieggers for Father's Day weekend so Poppy was a very happy man. He and Nonna took care of the little gal and spoiled her to tears while Mommy and Daddy went shopping at Old Navy & watched X-Men. We also brought out Chamina's favorite summer toy, a plastic wading-pool elephant (or "eh-fahn", as Chamina is fond of calling him) and set it up in the backyard. The day was simply beeeyuteeful, so she was able to play in the pool with her Uncle Kuya-Runny all afternoon. (Alas, no pictures of daddy & baby Cham this Father's Day... bad mommy!)

Say "Cheese!"


Chatting on her cellie with Uncle JJ

1 comment:

WestCoBina said...

uncle kuya-runny! bahaha! i love it! i want to be in the pool with her right now. so so fun. we'll be there soon to see you guys! muah... loaf!