
I saw "The Landlord" a couple of days ago, and I can't stop laughing every time I think of it. I doubt Will Ferrell needs the free publicity generated from my blog, but I'm hell-bent on getting all my two readers to view his comic genius. You won't be sorry! And the world is not ready for Pearl. By the way, the image on the right has nothing to do with the video clip; I just thought it was frickin' hilarious.
3 comments:
damn! the link is gone. taken away cuz of copyrights. if you find another one, can you forward it to me?
Yay! I found it again... it should work now! :) I love this movie!
that was the funniest thing EVER!!! i had a will farrell day yesterday. i watched "the landlord", of course laughed my ass off, then watched it three more times, throughout the day, then went to the theater to see "blades of glory", came home and watched "talladega nights". by the time i went to bed it was 3 am and i was having ricky chazz farrell bobby michaels dreams.
Post a Comment