Monday, April 23, 2007

Cheese Ball




Okay, some people binge on ice cream; some have an undercover crack habit; I have "Dancing with the Stars". Edgar has almost given up talking to me Monday & Tuesday nights between 8-10. I can't help myself! Like most Americans, I began watching mainly because of the promise of gold-digger Heather McCartney's fake leg falling off (you know you're waiting for the same thing! See you in hell!). But now, I have developed a married-woman crush on Apolo Anton Ohno and I looove Laila Ali (although she does kind of startle me when she talks, her voice is so low). I even want John "Cliff" Ratzenberger to stay awhile longer. *sigh* TV makes fools of us all...

3 comments:

GroovyMelon said...

I love Apolo Ohno-he-didn't too! Manny thinks he's a woman.

WestCoBina said...

hahaha!!! i have yet to catch it. it'd be interesting to watch "Mac" from cars dance!

GroovyMelon said...

Alright missy! You talked me into it... I bought the book. I can see myself right now, breast feeding and reading the book at the same time. One of the best things about being a mother is the ability to multi-task!