Uniquo it is! Bahaha! Just one more note about the naming thing... People keep asking why we don't just name him Egger after his daddy, and I was not at all opposed to doing that until Egger said this:"If we name him Egger and we already have Chamina, they'll be 'Egger & Chamina' but they'll be brother and sister. It seems weird." Yes, I agreed, that would be kinda creepy.
And now, a picture, because I haven't put one of Cham in awhile! :)
6 comments:
i never thought about that! he's right. man, i vote for chamino luis. i'm already refering to him as that in my head.
What about Robert or Roberto? That's what Jillian would have been.
i was thinking that too mitor!!!
yay! robert/roberto it is!
You know what?? That's exactly the name Egger & I picked for baby Fundus' middle name!! :) It's going to be ---- Roberto, that much we know. It's what Chameans would have been. How funny that you came up with it, too!
Oh my God!! Baby Fundus is laughing and rubbing his hands together in your womb just like his namesake use to! If he comes out and his favorite song in "Hotel California" then I'll just keel over!!
Post a Comment