Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Visit

We had a visit from the Abiera family this past weekend! Ron & Armi trucked their brood over from Vegas to hang out in Cali for a couple of days. They stopped by our place for some lunch and to watch the UCLA game. We played with Maddie & Sophia and also met the littlest Abiera, Alyssa Janen. Three girls! How does anyone do it? :-)
They got to meet our newest addition too, of course. It was funny to see Tiago with all these rowdy girls. I think he might have been a bit scared. Who can blame him?

Look at Sophia's Cheshire Cat smile!


Maddie & Mina: Then ('06) and Now ('08)


Mellow baby "Issa" (as Sophia calls her)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I'm sending my single friends over to you because your love matches really stick!! They are so cute!! I can't wait to see the pictures from 2008 and 2018!! So cute.

GroovyMelon said...

What a beautiful bunch of girls! I wanna scrunch that little Sophia's face! What a great smile she has!