
Guess what we did this weekend? "Mary Poppins" at the Ahmanson was Nonna's Christmas gift, and Cham & I just went along for the ride. What a fantastic show! Cham was mesmerized from start to finish, and it was 3+ hours long. I went home and promptly bought the music.

We also celebrated Poppy's belated 72nd birthday with a little cake. When I mentioned how old Poppy was turning to Cham, she said, "Wow. That's old." Haha. The grandparents are off to vacation in the Philippines for the rest of the month, so this was our last weekend with them for awhile. I know a couple of kids who will miss them sorely and would want them to get home safely.
Bon Voyage, Nonna & Poppy!
Poppy gets some help from his gal pal
1 comment:
i loaf ti jules and cle rod! i hope they have a safe trip and loads of fun in the phils. we have to see you guys soon! i loaf!
btw, i still can't listen to the "feed the birds song" without going into deep depression.
Post a Comment