
My boy's growing up fast! He's all of a sudden talking up a storm now, although we only understand about 65% of what he's saying. He digs cars, trucks, really big tires, and cooking in pretend-kitchens. He also likes to repeat letter names when we're spelling something out for big sis Mimi. He goes ballistic watching snowboarders-- I had the Olympics on and when the snowboarding segment started, he jumped up and down, screaming "Go! Go! Go!" and clapping his hands. It was hilarious.
He's also developing a grumpy streak, especially right before and after naps. I try not to giggle when he gives me his "serious face", but it's just such a funny-looking expression that I always have to at least smile (when he's not looking, of course). And he's still got the best hair.
1 comment:
loverboy teeeee!
what a soft boy of love. if you're reading this tee, i'm jealous of the affection you give your nina mel, and how you look like you're scared of me. i promise to pay more attention to you so i get the same loving. you're such a big boy!!!
Post a Comment