Friday, April 25, 2008

Aloha

The kids and I went to Mini-Peaves' birthday luau a couple of Saturdays ago, so I thought I'd share a few photos of the good time we had. It was a beautiful day to have a picnic! Mini-Peaves' parents pulled out all the stops; they even had a fire-eater for goodness' sake. (I was a little scared, hence no pictures of the fire-eater.) Tiago did a great job his first time hanging out with the (extended) fam! He seemed to enjoy the sun & fun, even though Nonna wouldn't let anyone else carry him but her. :-)
Happy first birthday, Mini-Peaves!

Nonna & Tee

Cham loves her Tia Tina


The happy family


4 comments:

Mini Peaves & Memmy said...

Thanks Famini! We loaf you too! I wish there was some way we could blob out MP's name on her cake though. Those pics are sooooo cute. LOAF.

li'l momma said...

OMG! That's right!! I didn't even think of it... I'm sorry! Egger is always telling me to be careful of that kind of thing. :( Ah sorray!

Mini Peaves & Memmy said...

I loaf! Your text cracked me up today. LOL!

WestCoBina said...

i've finally updated my blog!